Microbreweries & Food Service
- Low pressure steam boilers are a small footprint, easy to install solution for heating of jacketed hot liquor, mash tun, and brew kettle tanks for microbreweries.
- Steam boilers are also used for distillation applications and keg washing.
- Low pressure steam boilers are used to control humidity levels inside proof boxes and bakery ovens
- Large scale washers require pressurized steam for sanitizing dishes and equipment
- Formed tubular heaters provide radiant heat to food broilers and ovens
- Silicone rubber heaters can be mounted to trays to provide heat in food warming areas