Sussman Boilers is a manufacturer of electric steam and hot water boilers located in Long Island City, NY. Each boiler is built as a complete unit, factory tested and approved prior to shipment. They are also UL listed and built to proper ASME boiler codes for carbon steel and stainless steel construction. As a Sussman manufacturer’s rep, we provide technical assistance and handle new applications to determine the boiler that will suit your process. In addition to each standard boiler, we offer accessories and optional equipment that can enhance your operation.
Electric Steam Boilers:
- MBA (mini boiler) model: 3KW – 20KW. 15, 50, or 100 psig trim.
- ES model: 12KW – 180KW. 15, 50, 100, or 150 psig trim.
- SSB model: All wetted parts stainless steel and passivated pressure vessel. 12KW – 180 KW. 15, 50, or 100 psig trim.
- SVS model: 12KW – 1650KW. 15, 150, 200, or 250 psig trim.
Electric Hot Water Boilers:
- EW model: 12KW – 315KW. 60° – 220° F operating temperature range. 150 psig trim.
- SVW model: 12KW – 1600KW. 160° – 240° F operating temperature range. 160 psig trim.
Steam Heat Exchanger:
- Plant steam is used to heat and supply product side clean steam. Used where clean steam is needed but cannot contact any impurities.
- Feedwater motor and pump assemblies
- Condensate return systems with vacuum breaker
- Blowdown tanks
- Blowdown cooler
- Automatic blowdown systems
- Solid state progressive sequencers
- Control circuit and pump transformers